Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Adolph Villiger and Fhlisity Nurdin Villiger

In my last post I mentioned that the Villiger clan always gathered at my grandparents for Thanksgiving and at Aunt Fhilisity's for Christmas. Her first husband was my grandfather's youngest brother, Adolph William Villiger. They married on 2 August 1916. After Adolph died in 1948 she married Dan Louby and continued hosting everyone for Christmas.

Adolph Villiger and Fhilisity Nurdin Villiger
This photo of Uncle Adolph and Aunt Phlisity was taken shortly after their marriage.

Mom said all the Villiger men were mechanically inclined, except her father. He couldn't fix anything, but was wonderful with people. Uncle Adolph was the opposite. For many years he was the sales and service manager at a large Ford dealership.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Adolph Villiger and Fhlisity Nurdin Villiger

In my last post I mentioned that the Villiger clan always gathered at my grandparents for Thanksgiving and at Aunt Fhilisity's for Chris...